Please help us keep you safe by reviewing our current check-in procedures
1. Curbside Check-In: Please stay in your car and call us at (317) 769-3937 when you arrive for your appointment so that we can meet you at the front door for your pre-exam screening.
2. BYOM: For the safety of our staff, families and other patients, masks are required during your entire visit to our office. Please bring a mask to your exam. If you don’t have one, please call and let us know.
3. Your in-office screening: Once inside, we will take your temperature and sanitize your face and hands. Per the CDC and AOA, all patients with a temperature of 100.4 and over will be asked to reschedule their exam a minimum of 14 days from their original appointment date. Any family members sharing a household will also be asked to reschedule as well. We request that patients with elevated temperatures self-monitor for possible symptoms and wait at least 14 days following discontinuation of possible COVID-19 symptoms to return for non-emergent eye care.
4. COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questionnaire: Please call or reply to this e-mailed if you answer yes to any of these questions! You will also be asked these questions again at the start of your examination.
a. Do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish within the last 21 days?
b. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
c. Do you have a cough?
d. Any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
e. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
f. Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
5. Cancellations: If for any reason, you would like to reschedule your examination, please let us know immediately so that we can move patients from our on waiting list. Keep in mind, exams not cancelled before 24 hours will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
6. We are attempting to limited the amount of patients in our office. If possible, we ask that you visit our office alone or with one parent or guardian.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to maintain a clean and socially distanced space.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you,